The client firm contracting work to another firm challenge for them. FiDigital’s immense experience in Salesforce Custom app development helped establish the initial trust level. This was well supported by the different business engagement models FiDigital proposed to the client firm. Our developers worked on each of the requirement provided by the client team and provided a best feasible solution what later became a long and healthy relationship amounting on fully satisfied Salesforce sales cloud custom development solution, crucial to the success of the client firm.
About our Client
Client Sealite Pty Ltd. | Location Victoria, Australia | Industry Manufacturing
- Being a Manufacturing company client wanted to manage the day’s inventory on hand with total transparency.
- They were facing a unique set of challenges when it comes to identifying a capable inventory management solution.
- They wanted a fully-integrated solution that connects the company’s front and back ends.
- Due to the incomplete total visibility into their inventory and supply chain, they started losing track of customer orders, customer payments, hardware shipments, etc.
- Through our solution they had real time visibility from anywhere, at any time on their inventory.
The FiDigital Solution
- Provided an end to end overall solutions architecture to meet their requirement.
- Built an application that provide a total transparency to the front and back end to company.
- Inventory tracking in multiple warehouse locations as well as Inventory Adjustment and Transfer.
- Extended the Salesforce Product and Opportunity objects to provide tracking of inventory levels for their Products.
- Shooting an alert to low quantities of Products.
- Reporting and dashboard showing the inventory details as shown in the image.
Salesforce CRM platform, App-exchange, Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Workflow rule, validation rule, Data loader.
Due to the remote development nature of the project, we and the client came to conclusion that we will be following spiral/iterative model of software engineering for the development. By following these principles we will be releasing the builds for our internal testing and at the same time regular uploads to client team for reviewing the current development work as well as suggests/requests new changes before the final release. By using this methodology client can review the working of the product in actual environment much before the final release and can make a change request/new feature during the development phase itself without compromising on the final delivery date.
Apart from regular core software engineering principles, we also follow:
- Development document
- Coding discipline document
- Code reviews
- Configuration management
To support this methodology FiDigital configured the following process into Salesforce platform sandboxes.
After just a week of implementation below are the outcomes:
- Client was happy with the solution provided by us whole inventory was managed in a fully- integrated with total transparency
- Salesforce.com is used as the only system to manage and track inventory.
- Faster and reliable process.
- Real time visibility from anywhere, at any time
- Increased user adoption from simplification of the user interface.
- Increased user satisfaction from improved security and implementation of best practices.
Want to see these kinds of results for yourself? Give us a call today at +61(452) 215-292. We’re here to make Salesforce work for you.